Characteristics Of Sand And Dust Chamber
1, dust concentration:
The fan to promote a certain concentration of dust at a certain rate of flow through the surface of the test sample to test these samples exposed to dry sand or dust-laden atmosphere under the influence of the ability to prevent the penetration of dust particles. The ability to wear or block, and the ability to store and run.
Control system: Operation interface: touch screen programmable controller for easy input
Operation mode: constant operation
Input method: PT-100 sensor
Subscription function: timer function
Standard configuration: with dust drying device. Vibrator. Sample rack. Wide viewing window (door) (optional dust monitoring system, optional wind speed adjustment system)
3.Conditions of Use:
1. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃ (average temperature within 24 hours ≤ 25 ℃).
2. Ambient humidity: ≤85% R.H.
3. Power supply voltage: AC380 (± 10%) V / 50HZ three-phase five-wire system.
4. Machine placed around the left and right 80 cm can not place things to facilitate maintenance operations
1. Studio: stainless steel plate, shell cold plate electrostatic spray
2. Door: transparent glass door
3. Fan: low noise dedicated motor
4. Device time controller
5. dust shock device: 60W eccentric motor
6. Sample clip: stainless steel grille