1. The whole rapid temperature change test box adopts the integral structure.Enclosure structure
2. The inner side of the box adopts 1.0mm imported SUS304B stainless steel plate, the outer side adopts 1.0mm cold-rolled steel plate for plastic spraying, and the insulation material adopts ultra-fine glass insulation cotton.
3. Double-layer silicone rubber sealing material is used for gate sealing.
4. The observation window is multi-layer tempered insulating glass with conductive film. The size is 350 x 500mm.
5. There is a 50mm testing hole with a plug on the side of the box. The plug material is low foaming of silicone rubber, capable of high and low temperature resistance, and has both thermal insulation effect.
6. There is an air conditioning cabinet on the back side of the box workshop, during which the humidifier, evaporator, electric heater, fan, fan volute and other equipment are installed.
7. The temperature sensor is placed in the air outlet.
8. The air supply mode in the test box is the up-air supply and down-air return cooling system
Rapid temperature change test chamber refrigeration system and compressor: in order to ensure the cooling rate of test chamber and the first low temperature requirements, this test chamber adopts a set of taikang total closed compressor composed of a binary compound air cooling system.The cascade refrigeration system consists of a high-temperature refrigeration cycle and a low-temperature refrigeration cycle, which is connected with the container as the evaporative condenser. The evaporative condenser is also used for energy transfer, and the heat energy in the work room is transferred through the two-stage refrigeration system to achieve the purpose of upwin.The design and application of energy regulation technology in the refrigeration system, an effective treatment method can not only guarantee the normal operation of the refrigeration unit but also effectively regulate the energy consumption and refrigerating capacity of the refrigeration system, so that the operating cost and failure rate of the refrigeration system can be reduced to a relatively economical state.